Walnut-Rosemary Crusted Salmon
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine mustard, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, honey, salt and crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Combine panko, walnuts and oil in another small bowl.
Place salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture over the fish and sprinkle with the panko mixture, pressing to adhere. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
Bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard - 370g
- 1 clove minced Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- 1/4 teaspoon zest K.Z Lemon Local 1Kg
- 1 teaspoon juice K.Z Lemon Local 1Kg
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Rosemary - 100g
- 1/2 teaspoon Imtenan Bee Immune Honey - 170g
- 1/2 teaspoon Ffm Kosher Salt 120 Gr
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed Isis Red Pepper Powder - 90g
- 3 tablespoons panko Rich Bake Bread Crumbs 450g
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped Abu Auf Shelled Walnuts 1K
- 1 teaspoon Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml
- 1 pound skinless Mido Salmon Fillet - 320g
- spray Iliada Ex Virgin Olive Oil Spray - 200ml
- chopped fresh Carmencita Parsley - 12g