Red sauce Spaghetti
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Number of serving 3-4 people
How to Make It
To begin start by boiling the spaghetti pasta in hot water and a little bit of salt. Keep a saucepan filled with water over a medium heat.
Drop in the spaghetti pasta and a pinch of salt and leave it to boil till it just the biting consistency which is the al dente.
Strain the water and rinse the cooked spaghetti pasta over cold water and rizzle the pasta with olive oil and keep aside.
The next step is to make Tomato basil sauce, cut the tomatoes and blend them until puree then keep aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Saute the onions until the onions become tender.
At this stage add the bell pepper until soft and is cooked. Once cooked add in the freshly made tomato puree, the basil leaves, red chilli flakes, oregano, salt and pepper and bring the mixture to a brisk boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in the cooked spaghetti pasta into the tomato basil sauce
Stir in the cream, and stir fry Spaghetti Pasta the on high heat until the spaghetti gets well coated with the sauce.
Serve the Spaghetti Pasta Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce along Cheese Garlic Bread and enjoy!
- 250 grams El Motbakh Spaghetti Pasta - 400g
- 1 Sekem Organic Green Pepper - 350g
- 1 teaspoon dried Carmencita Oregano - 7g
- 1 teaspoon Rehana Red Chilli Shaker 20G
- 1/4 cup Prima Fresh Cream - 240g
- to taste Isis Salt - 70g
- 1 tablespoon Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml
- 500 grams Mafa Tomatoes - 1kg
- 6 finely chopped Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- finely chopped Mafa Red Onions - 1kg
- 4 roughly torn Fresh Basil - 100g
- to taste Al Doha Black Pepper Powder - 70g