Greek Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
A mixture of tomatoes, spinach, feta, olives and fresh oregano gives portobellos a Mediterranean vibe in this healthy stuffed mushroom recipe. Serve these along with chicken, fish or tofu as a super-satisfying side dish, or add a hearty salad and make them the centerpiece of a vegetarian dinner.
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine 2 tablespoons oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt in a small bowl. Using a silicone brush, coat mushrooms all over with the oil mixture. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet and bake until the mushrooms are mostly soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine spinach, tomatoes, feta, olives, oregano and the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a medium bowl. Once the mushrooms have softened, remove from the oven and fill with the spinach mixture. Bake until the tomatoes have wilted, about 10 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1l
- 1 minced Fresh Garlic Local - 1kg
- 1/2 teaspoon Al Doha Black Pepper Powder - 70g
- 1/4 teaspoon Isis Salt - 70g
- 4 (about 14 ounces), wiped clean, stems and gills removed Tarouty Portobello Mushrooms - 200g
- 1 cup chopped Baby Spinach -250g
- 1/2 cup quartered Prepacked Cherry Tomatoes - 250g
- 1 tablespoon chopped Carmencita Oregano - 7g
- 1/3 cup crumbled Panda Feta Cheese - 500g
- 2 tablespoons pitted and sliced Wadi Food Kalamata Olives - 1kg
Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1l
Al Doha Black Pepper Powder - 70g
Tarouty Portobello Mushrooms - 200g
Baby Spinach -250g
Prepacked Cherry Tomatoes - 250g
Carmencita Oregano - 7g
Wadi Food Kalamata Olives - 1kg