Charred Shrimp & Pesto Buddha Bowls
These shrimp and pesto Buddha bowls are delicious, healthy, pretty and take less than 30 minutes to prep. In other words, they're basically the ultimate easy weeknight dinner. Feel free to add additional vegetables and swap the shrimp for chicken, steak, tofu or edamame.
How to Make It
Whisk pesto, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Remove 4 tablespoons of the mixture to a small bowl; set both bowls aside.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until just cooked through with a slight char, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
Add arugula and quinoa to the large bowl with the vinaigrette and toss to coat. Divide the arugula mixture between 4 bowls. Top with tomatoes, avocado and shrimp. Drizzle each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the reserved pesto mixture.
- 1/3 cup Sacla Classic Pesto Sauce 190g
- 2 tablespoons Lorenz Na. with Balsamic Vinegar - 100g
- 1/2 tablespoon Isis Salt - 70g
- 1/4 teaspoon Al Doha Black Pepper Powder - 70g
- 1 pound peeled and deveined (16/20) patted dry Hooks Shrimps 20 / 40400 G
- 4 cups Rocket Sprouts Arugula - 100g
- 2 cups cooked Abu Auf Quinoa Seeds 1Kg
- 1 cup halved Prepacked Cherry Tomatoes - 250g
- diced Fresh Avocado - 1kg
- 1 tablespoon Wadi Food Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 250ml